Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When It Rains, It pours, But In The End It'll Dry




Chapter 2


Nicki Minaj POV.


I was sitting down at my kitchen table, thinking. Trying to figure out for the life of me why I meant so much to Aubrey. I came up with so many damn theories and suggestions, but they just weren’t good enough. I thought so much about it my head began to hurt. 


I got up and got a bottle of water. Since I didn’t have anything to do, I decided I would go to the studio. I always had fun there and nine times out of ten  all of Young Money would be there. 


Hopping in my car I turned the radio up and sped off.  






Drake.. POV


I woke up and thought about yesterday and what today would bring. I flipped on the tv and lounged on the couch.


“Drake and Nicki Minaj were seen leaving the Young Money after party together. What does this mean? Well we have yet to find out. Nicki was said to have been carried by Drake bridal style out to the car.. What do you guys have to say? Yay or nay.. Go to E online to put in your votes. Ryan back to you” The television went. They always got something to say. I got dressed and headed to the studio..


“Hey Nicki Nick” I greeted hugging her.


“Mr.Minaj, You recording today?” 


“Naw just chilling.. You?”I asked messing with some equipment.




“Nope.. Who all here?” 


“Just us” 


“Aw”.. I could tell something was on her mind..


“Whats Up Nick? What on ya mind?” I asked as she fiddled  around in her purse. 


“ Drake I know you said you’d wait on me .. And you love me. And all that.. But why? Any other man woulda just fucked me .. And that’s that…. It’s complicated with you.. Why?”


“ See that’s the thing I’m not any other man and I don’t want to just fuck you..” I said getting closer. “ I want to make love to you. I don’t want to hit it and quit it. Not you.. Why? Because you’re too good for that..You’re a keeper. You’re crazy, beautiful, sexy, funny, talented. And if that’s not something to wait for. Then I don’t know what is… I love you..  It may sound crazy as hell but I do…I love your personality, attitude everything..”


“I don’t understand.I get scared when I’m around you.. Im Scared of you.  Last night I was completely vulnerable.. And Onika doesn’t roll like that.. Nobody has seen me like that. Then here you come..”


“Why are you scared  I got you girl.. Everything I’ve ever said about you was true.. My songs everything.. You don’t have to be so hard all the time..”


“But I do have to be hard.. I do I do” She yelled stomping her foot on every “I do” Tears.. Fell  out of her eyes.. “ See! this is the shit I‘m talking about.. I don’t cry.. I don’t cry in front of people.. I have to hold my shit together. Its not just me riding on this.. I can’t be the one people walk all over.. I have to hold my shit down.. I have to be the fucking boss ALL the damn time. I can’t slip up. And you make me slip up.. You  make me wanna show you the other side. I’m scared to let you in.. I’m scared because…………(pause)………..you make me weak… and I don‘t wanna get hurt” she explained ..


“Its okay to cry. If you slip up. I’ll catch you.. You don’t have to be a boss all the time.. I’ll help you.. Just let me.. Let me make you mine. Let me love you. Let your self love me.” I exclaimed holding her


“But that’s just it Aubrey. I -I don’t know how… ”  she said wrapping around me.. Tears streamed down her face.


“I’ll show you.. You just have to let me”


“No! No!..” she yelled releasing me, backing away.said shaking her head.. 


I went over and picked her up.. Surprisingly she let me, her arms wrapped around mine. Her hands laying on my shoulder. I whispered in her ear.. “ I’ll never leave you” I felt her sobbing.. 


“And I mean that… I’d give up the world just to be next to you”


She looked in my eyes as the tears rolled down her cheeks. I bent down and cupped her cheeks, kissing her soft beautiful lips... She pulled back.


“I can’t. I can’t. I’ve got to go.”  She said running out the studio. 


I ran after her. I tripped on something and splattered all over the floor. By the time I had gotten outside her car was speeding down the street and out of sight. 


“Damn Aubrey” I kicked at the air. “Way to fuck up some shit!” 


Nicki POV.


I raced down the street angered at myself, Drake, the slow car in front of me, the whole world. Fuck everybody! I wanted Drake so bad, but I was stopping myself from getting him. I was the only damn thing standing in the way. Me! “O’nika” just couldn’t let her pride go. It started to rain. Just fucking great. I pressed the button to make my top come up on my convertible, but it wasn't working. Whyyyy right now?!!? I stomped my foot down on the pedal as I thought of how much I was fucking my life up. Of how I loved a man so much, but wouldn’t show it. I parked in my drive way almost forgetting my keys as I got out. 


I stormed in the house. Slamming the door. 


“What the FUCK!” I screamed. I stood looking at a naked SB and his girlfriend. Not too long ago he had told me they loved each other. Any other moment that thought would’ve warmed my heart, but now it angered me.


“Nick. Ni- I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” He apologized


“ I'm soaking wet from the rain and I don't have time for this shit! UGHHH!” I was angry and jealous. I wish that was me and Drake making love to each other on the couch. Thinking of that made my eyes water. I ran upstairs to my room and locked door. I cried myself to sleep as Safaree knocked on the door pleading to come in. 


@#*%


I trudged into the bathroom and looked at the person in the mirror. I studied my features. Tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes, red nose, puffy lips. A hot mess. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with nice warm water. I thought about my actions and Drake. My phone rang snapping out of my thoughts. 


I love Nicki Minaj
I told her I’d admit it
I hope one day we get married
Just to say we fucking did it
And girl I’m fucking serious
I’m wit it if you wit
Cause your verses turn me on
And your pants are mighty fitted.




It was Drake.


 I stared down at the screen and let it go to voicemail. It would be too humiliating if I answered that phone. And my pride was-. I stopped my thoughts and slapped my face into my hands. Here I go again, getting in my own way.


I heard SB knocking on the door again. He probably heard me shuffling around up here. He was pleading to come in.


It rang again. 


I love Nicki Minaj
I told her I’d admit it
I hope one day we get married
Just to say we fucking did it
And girl I’m fucking serious
I’m wit it if you wit
Cause your verses turn me on
And your pants are mighty fitted.


I remembered the day I first heard that song. I had been down in the dumps and Drake stayed with me. Even though he had 3 interviews he cancelled them all and just kicked it with me. We did everything that day. Skating, went to the theater, visited the museum, went shopping, boxing, just everything! He took me to the studio and played the song for me. I felt like I was the shit.  Yeah, he makes me feel that way. He always does. Always cheering me up and making me smile. He loved me for me and that’s why I love him. We were meant for each other. If all that’s true, then why the hell am I sitting here for.?!


I laughed to myself as I got up. I grabbed my car keys and my phone. Swinging open the door I was greeted with a sad looking SB. 


“Nick, somebody is-”


“Can’t talk right now. I‘ll be back.” I said heading down the hall.


“Where you going?”


“I’m going to go get MY MAN!” I yelled , grinning. I picked up my pace to the front door.  


“Who would that be?“ A familiar voice said. I saw the figure stand up and walk towards me. I tackled him on the couch . He was smiling ear to ear. I kissed him like my life depended on it. We pulled away, but only for air. I was straddling him while he was sitting up. His back rested on the couch. (Awkard sentences. :/ lol He was just sitting regular and she was straddling him. )


“Nick-” He began. 


“Wait. Before you start I have to tell you some thing. I’m sorry. I don’t know if that will ever be enough, but I am truly sorry. I was stopping myself from being with you and I’m done with all of that. My pride won’t ever get in the way again. It may sound weird, but I love you so much Aubrey ” 


“Nicki- wait did you say you love me?” He asked astonished.


“Mm -Hm.” I nodded my head, giggling. He had a big kool-aid smile plastered on his face. "And I wanna be with you so bad, words can't express it. You know I don't normally do the corny shit, but I need you." I said staring him in his eyes. As he listened to me his smile got wider, I loved how he was looking me in my eyes insteaad of my boobs. He was a gentleman and thats another thing I love about him. 


"I need you too O'nika." He said getting up and placing me on the couch. "Thats why I have a proposal for you." He got down on one knee and took my hand. I hope he is not about to ask for my hand in marriage because I don't even go out with the nigga yet.


"I need you with me for a long time, so I'm asking you to be my lady." 


I kissed him again. "So boyfriend, what are we gonna do today." I said testing out the new word. I liked it, boyfriend. It fit well :)


"Well girlfriend, I say we stay here and make-out all day." He suggested coming closer to me.


"Oh really.?" I giggled laying down on the couch, Drake hovered over me.


"NO!" I heard SB yell. "Just wait till I leave, I am not trying to hear that shit.!" He said putting his shoes on.


I know he is not talking. After I walked in on him and his girlfriend having sex on MY couch. "Uhm, I know you ain't talking. Do I have to recall the events that happened earlier today?"


"So you gon' take it there Nick?" 


"Yes, I'm gon take it there!" I replied peeking over the couch. Drake was resting his head on my chest.


"Whatever, I'm too ignorant for y'all anyway. Ignorant Nigga Out." He screamed. 


I turned to Drake, smiling after I'd  heard the door close. 


"So where were we." He grinned.


"Riiiiiiiiiighhttt Here." I said pecking him on the lips. 


*********


Annnnnnnnnd that's a wrap! :)) Dricki are Officially Dating :)) AHHHH Spazzes they are so freaking cute! SB was right for leaving since he wanna have sex on peoples couches lmfaoo! And no, Dricki weren't on the SB-infected couch.. :P

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR POSTING I LOVED IT OMG IT WAS AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that was so cute!!!! I need the next chapter asap.
    Oh and haha at SB!

    ReplyDelete