Saturday, July 7, 2012

IT'S DRICKI BITCH

Alright, Alright, Alrighttttttt!

Okay so heres the got damn deal. My ass has been gone wayyyy too fucking long!! And I APOLOGIZE! Because that was a bullshit move and I am truly sorry! That being said I'm ready to jump my ass back into this story and get it the fuck on! I have about 30 FLY ASS followers and I'm aiming to please yall :)

Sooooo I'm gonna update by Wednesday, if not before. Keep In Mind I'm writing like five fanfics at a time and I'm completely sorry for the wait!

Hit me with ANY ideas, suggestions, thoughts, fantasies, just ANYTHING you may have in mind for the story. This is for y'all and I'ma need some ideas to make it happen. I suffer from a lil ole thing called writers block and that would help a lot!

Comments... I don't get too many, but thats fine. I will need 4 comments after any new chapters I post if you want an update. Sorry, not sorry. I need to know what you guys think about the story and where its going.

Follow Me On Twitter ---->> @FuckYoFavs

You can hit me up on there regarding the fanfic! I will post a lot of info on there and stuff like that.

I will follow back.

I Have A Chrianna, and Tyga x Honey Cocaine fanfic in progress. Hit me up regarding that too.

ILYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYSSSS!

And shout out to Deze! SORRRRRRYYY I went M.I.A. , but I def still read your story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment